Google Advert1

Monday 25 November 2013

Woman Gets A Missed Call And 48 Texts From ‘Satan’

A Colorado mother got a strange call in the middle of the night from a strange source, 1-666-666-666 and within hours she received dozens of texts from multiple numbers, all displaying ‘Satan’ on her caller ID.
The woman, Jenn Vest was half asleep while chest-feeding her son when her phone rang from the number 1-666-666-666.
She said, “It really freaked me out because I was half asleep feeding my son and it woke me up. I thought maybe I was dreaming at first, and then I stayed up the rest of the night praying and hoping nothing would happen.”
Capture
Jenn Vest said she tried calling the number back, only to get a recorded message saying the number was no longer in service.
Bombardment from hell: Then Vest got 48 text messages in a row from different numbers all with the same message: 'SATAN'
According to report, the phone number has been used to prank people in the past, sometimes with threatening messages telling people they were going to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment