Google Advert1

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Kanye West Tells His Fans Not To Buy Louis Vuitton Products After Being Snubbed


Good Music owner, Kanye West is at it again.
Kanye is pissed off that the Vice President of Louis Vuitton, based in Paris, ignored his request to meet up with him.
As usual, Kanye West’s reaction to the situation is childish; Kanye has asked his fans to boycott the giant fashion brand till next year.
Kanye explained what happened during a radio interview yesterday.
“I was made for this moment. What happened was while I was out in Paris I wanted to meet with the head of Louis Vuitton, he said I don’t understand why we need to meet with you. ‘I said, “let me explain to you why you need to meet with me.”
‘Everybody in New York City right now don’t buy any Louis Vuitton until after January.
Referring to the LV boss Kanye said ‘Now do you want to meet with me? Now do you want to meet with me? Influence. They think that I don’t realise my power.’

No comments:

Post a Comment