Google Advert1

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Mimi: “My b**bs Are the biggest in NollyWood”

 undefined
Visit: Aftereffet.com
Na by force, this Mimi lady has refused to rest oooh, this is the second time I’m publishing a report on her.
Mitchell Ozakpolor aka ‘Mimi’ never stops bragging about how busty she is.
She says she started acting about 10 years ago but honestly, I’ve never seen her in a movie.
Mimi says she resigned from her bank job to pursue her dream in Nollywood. She said she never regretted leaving the banking world for acting. “Acting is my passion; I like it so much,” she said.
In this interview with Adaeze Amos, she talks about her lifestyle and the qualities of her ideal man.
What excites you more as an actress?
- Everything about acting makes me happy. It is a talent that God gave to me. Do you know even when I’m telling stories with my friends, they would warn me to stop acting that there is no camera around. This means that when I’m real, they think I’m acting. But I usually tell them I’m not acting, it’s me for real. Acting excites me because it is a dream come through.
What did you study?
- I studied Banking at Auchi Polytechnic, Delta State. When I graduated, I started working in the bank. Before I resigned into the acting world, the last bank I worked in was Bank PHB.
What movie brought you to the limelight?
- You know the truth is that every movie I had done contributed to bringing me out. My first movie titled ‘Extreme Measure’ really did it for me. In that movie, I was Jim Iyke’s girlfriend and the roles were perfect. He was actually living with me; he didn’t have a house. Somehow, he messed up with me and I packed out his things and took him to his office before his boss. It was a beautiful story line and I loved it. Whether it is one role movie or lead job I had done, I had always stood out. Maybe it is my personality that does that for me, I wouldn’t know. But one thing I know is that I actually wear my character. I go into whatever character I’m supposed to interpret when I start acting. Anytime I behold my script, I fall in love with it. I have a script with me right now; I’m shooting tomorrow and the script had been given to me for a week now. Often, I choose to remain indoors to read my script. It has to do with passion and I love what I’m doing. After putting in much time in it, you don’t expect me not to shine when I get on TV. I would say that all my jobs brought me to the limelight. But the highest of all is the movie titled ‘Crossroads’.
What part of your body is your best asset?
- I detest being asked this question because everyone already knows my best asset. Even if I mention something else, they would know I’m just being economical with the truth because it is obvious. I know I’m very busty, it is supposed to be my best asset. One good thing about me is that I really don’t flaunt my b**bs. I just wear dresses that I like and the b**bs flaunt, whether the neckline of my dresses are showing my cleavage or not. But my cleavage is just obvious because my b**bs are massive. I think my b**bs are the biggest in Nollywood.
Don’t you think Corsy Orjiakor has the that record in Nollywood?
- No, but people think she is. She is not. If I pack up my b**bs the way she packs hers, to be frank people won’t walk on the street, believe me. I try to pack mine in such a way that it won’t be obvious and so that some guys won’t jump on me and start begging me to kiss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment