Google Advert1

Friday 28 March 2014

PREMIERE: Chalx (@chalx1) - Ding Ding Dong


Yes! I call this Bomb!! this song is soooo hot that you can't afford to miss it! This tune is to me the hottest song ever release in this year 2014,  though 18+ Lyrics involve "I love your breast, I love Your Yansh, I love The way You rolling that yansh, you wanna make me to spend my cash.............. All the Girls Dema Shaking Bum Bum Dema making me feel like me licki tom tom.........." Good one Chalx (@chalx1). I believe this will make it to the Top 10 Music in Africa this week.

Chalx (@chalx1) has been working his way over these years, after some hit tracks in 2013 which gain him massive recognition, he decided to make it bigger this year (2014). Making his first hit for the year "DING DING DONG" which has been confirm a club banga by many big time club Djs across Nigeria, any ear that hears it must have something to pick out of it. CONTINUES READING


No comments:

Post a Comment