Google Advert1

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Check Out Stella Damasus’ Beautiful Daughters, Isabel And Angelica

Delectable nollywood actress Stella Damasus lost her husband some years back and they had two beautiful daughters.

Sure you’ve been longing to see Stella’s pretty daughters.
Finally, you get to see their photos.
stella_damasus_daughters--0 stella_damasus_daughters-1

Stella’s daughters, Isabel, 14 and Angelica, 11 were still very little when their dad, Jaiye Aboderin passed away and now they are all grown up.
stella_damasus_daughters-0 stella_damasus_daughters-2
Stella posted the photo below with the caption:
No matter what the enemy has tried to do to me, my God has always prevailed. I surrender my all to God and he shows me his love everyday. This is why I can boldly say to the enemy and haters “I am still standing“.
stella-standing

No comments:

Post a Comment