Google Advert1

Friday 27 September 2013

I’ll Leave This Earth As A ‘Never Married’ Woman – Oprah Winfrey

59-year-old TV legend/actress, Oprah Winifred who has been dating 62-year-old Stedman Graham for nearly 30years said she’s sure she will leave the world as a woman who ‘never got married’.

The Billionaire mogul when asked if she will leave this earth as a never-married woman said:
“Yes, “Yeah, I think that’s my final answer.”

“I think that it’s interesting that you would ask it because I thought about it again at Tina Turner’s wedding,” Oprah revealed, referring to the singer’s July nuptials.
oprah_winfrey_n_bf
“Because Tina was like, ‘Oprah, you need to do this. You need to do it,’” she continued. “And I was just thinking, ‘Well, OK, would things really be different?’ And no, I don’t think so.”
“If you ever interviewed him, he would tell you that had we married, we would not be together today,” Oprah said candidly of Stedman. “Because he’s a traditional man and this is a very untraditional relationship. And I think it’s acceptable as a relationship, but if I had the title ‘wife,’ I think there would be other expectations for what a wife is and what a wife does.

No comments:

Post a Comment