Google Advert1

Friday 12 April 2013

Why I Choose Dubai for My Wedding: 2face Explain


This question has been on air, online, social Medias and forums on why 2face Idibia choose Dubai for his white wedding. Even some go ahead to publish online that if 2face don’t come to apologise then his musics should stop selling in Nigeria that he should go to Dubai for the sales, how many Cds has he sold in Dubai? Why did he wish to pay his brothers, fans and his nation back in this manner? The questions are burning and keep coming. But, thank God for After Effect because we are here to make it clear to you. So, to all readers sit back and relax yourself, with what so ever you have in your hand, being it a cup of tea, a girl/boy, etc. enjoy yourself.
Ok. A week+ back 2face and Annie Idibia return to their motherland, Nigeria after honey moon/sun. The former, betrayer, bad-sharp nigga, lover boy, etc. opens up to some friends as he was out for little chat which pictures I will not publish, apologizing for choosing Dubai for his white wedding, but he said he can explain. Now his words “O boy, you know the kind things when I don do for this Naija? You think say e dey easy for me to make dat kind decision? After 1, 2, 3, 4, ……. I come, come out with one person say na she go be my wife! You self think am. Bcos na she dey give me wetin I want, na she sabi wetin man need for dat side, you know wetin I mean. Ok, what if the pastor ask that normal question? Wetin  you think say e go happen? You want scatter church? My wife self know, na all of us nai plan am. But we no mean to do any bad, for this I plead and I dey beg make una follow me dey yarn them, make dem understand my reasons. Thanks to all of una I dey beg”.
To my understanding of this matter is that, 2face know the things he has done so far, and he know what can happen if the question is asked “is there any one here, have any reason………………..” ok. So I will join him to apologize even any guy will understand this simple thing. Take it easy with him.
Alright you are welcome to the rumor session of After Effect where every rumors/lies are published. If you need more info, ask My Oga At The Top
Coming up next is CPC, The Founder, Boko Haram, etc.
Goobye for now.

11 comments:

  1. Anybody can choose to have their wedding where they please.
    It is his special day, so let him and his bride have the choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2baba don't mind any body that want to talk let them talk do your thingz. But carry your people along OH

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2baba you too much jo,to God be the glory the wedding has being done very well,2baba live your life normal normal.Mr Tuface i hail ooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Person wed for dubai una dey talk, what of those when wed under wata, wetin una do abouta am? Abeg 2face do your wedding any where even if na for sky, we dey with you, too much jo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How well can one show humility in explaining even the obvious? You are good to go mr Idibia.May God bless you.You and wifey Annie are the best! 1love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hummm very excited analysis life is such 2baba i so much congratulate u for ur wedding and God will bless ur wedding with a lot of great fruits Amen............ u see doing ur wedding ceremony at any location means noting its ur decision of making, u've done the most greatest thing by coming to online for the apology u've done well.... either we get annoyed or not 2baba no more war, one love my brother Happy Marriage in Life my regards to ur wify Annie Idibia Yes boss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 BABA, NOTIN DO YOU, IF YOU LIKE DO WEDDING FOR SPACE WE STILL LOVE YOU AND WE LOVE YOUR SONGS COS NA THEM DEY MAKE MEANING FOR ALL THE NIGER ARTIST, ONE LOVE MAN....... HAPPY MARRIED LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  8. notin dey happen 2baba u 2 much abeg carry go we love u. hala ur baby 4 me. na so

    ReplyDelete
  9. after effect... you sure ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol...........ur jus too humble........one love bro.......happy married life

    ReplyDelete
  11. ds is just to remain humble to his fans and Nigerians...he actually owes no one any explanation,regardless of wat u say...A man has a right to where he so chooses to hold his conjugal..pray people begin to realize some things are meant to be personal decisions....@calebblues

    ReplyDelete